[uClibc]Trouble compiling using buildroot

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Wed Feb 5 17:48:05 UTC 2003

William,
    Hello!  I would like to tell you that yes, the buildroot environment
may be chrooted to, which will allow you to compile packages by simply
running `./configure && make`.  This is good.  Very good.  ;-)  Anyway,
this obviously makes it easier to compile packages that have problems
with forcefully including Glibc, and its friends.  Additionally, this
makes "automated" build systems simpler, as you do not have to
constantly specify which 'C' compiler to use.

    As for your build failing, have you made the symlink in /lib for
ld-uClibc.so.0?  Details on this are in the README file.

Good luck,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.