[uClibc] Toolchains thoroughly inadequate

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 31 14:31:57 UTC 2003

I reverted back to 9.21.  I previously posted a plea for documentation
of some kind so someone unfamiliar with toolchains could make it work,
but I didn't get so much as a reply from this list.  So I just went back
to an older version that did work.  It was not my ideal solution, but no
one was helpful whatsoever, so I had no other option.  Perhaps you will
get better luck than me.

Joel