[uClibc] wine compilation doesn't work with 0.9.20

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at elipse.com.br
Tue Aug 19 22:12:59 UTC 2003

	Greetings uClibc hackers,

	I'm trying to install a wine-based program on a embedded distro which
is uClibc-based (2diskX), but I'm having a hard time getting wine to
compile fine.

	I downloaded:

http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/root_fs-i386.bz2

	Which uses gcc-3.3 and uClibc-0.9.20.

	So I mounted using -o loop, and tried to compile wine with:

./configure --without-opengl --without-curses --disable-trace
--disable-debug --with-x

	But at some point, when trying to compile
dlls/user/tests/generated.c, I get:

../../include/winuser.h:2396: warning: declaration does not declare
anything

	Actually it complains about this on other files, but on this file it
breaks the compilation and doesn't go on.

	Using my normal gcc-3.2.3 (Debian Prelease) it works fine, and it
doesn't complain about this header declaration thing whatsoever.

	Can anybody help me?

	Thank you in advance,

Felipe Damasio