[uClibc] uClibc lirc with kernel 2.4.21-pre5-ac3

Daniel Pezoa dpforos at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 23:45:19 UTC 2003

Hello Chris Brookes

If i understand ok, the kernel 2.4.21-pre5-ac3 should
be compiled in one normal distribution without the
uClibc development environment.

But i think lirc must be compiled in uClibc
development environment in order to use them without
the glibc library.

The steps should be:
1.- first i must compile the kernel in normal glibc
environment
2.- i must compìle lirc in the uClibc environment
referencing the new compiled kernel.

Thanks for your help, i will try this tomorrow and
Good luck!!

Daniel Pezoa