[uClibc] uClibc lirc with kernel 2.4.21-pre5-ac3

Daniel Pezoa dpforos at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 23:20:05 UTC 2003

Hello uClibc Community

I have one embeded linux distribution, with the kernel
2.4.21-pre5-ac3, i don't know why that patches are
used, but i need to compile my lirc for that kernel,
and with uClibc, what should be the way to make them.

If i try with that patched kernel with configure, and
next make i get the following message:

make[5]: *** virtual memory exhausted. Stop.

I'am using the chrooted uClibc development environment
(root_fs-i386.bz2).

Thanks for your help and Good luck!!

Daniel Pezoa