[uClibc] UClibc Compilation error - help!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 7 20:31:00 UTC 2003

On Thursday 07 August 2003 10:01, Deepa Sivasankarane wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I  untarred  "uClinuc-dist-20020927.tar" from the uClinux website, onto
> "/home/Adminstrator" on my Win 98 Cygwin system.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the date stamp in that code says september 2002,
right?

That's almost a year old.

Could you try again with the most recent stable release of uclibc?  Not a
whole lot of point trying to debug something that's seen a year of
development since then.  We'd just be finding and fixing bugs that were
already found and fixed...

Rob