[uClibc] Re: Ncurses breakage narrowed down to Aug 1 CVS

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Thu Aug 7 04:11:13 UTC 2003

Manuel> Apparently you don't subscribe to the uClibc devel list.  I
Manuel> committed a major update on August 1st.

Oh, I thought this list was the only one!  I regularly read the list
on http://www.uclibc.org/mailman/listinfo/uclibc/ that is listed as:
"uClibc Discussion and development of uClibc (the embedded C library)".
So that's not the uClibc devel list?

On that same page, I also see:
"uClibc-cvs List of all CVS commit messages for uClibc"
... Is this the uClibc devel list you are talking about?  Isn't it
just CVS updates?  Should I be reading it?

Manuel> I know that I built ncurses with the new version.  I also know
Manuel> that Erik ran across a build problem that was cross-compile
Manuel> related.  I am currently away, but should be back this
Manuel> weekend.  I'll look at it then.

OK, thanks!
Dave