[uClibc] inet_aton

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Aug 6 08:17:23 UTC 2003

On Wed Aug 06, 2003 at 09:52:09AM +0200, Clement MOREAU wrote:
> > This function, sadly, is not defined byt the Single UNIX
> > spec, which is what we follow..
>
> Thank you for your explanation. Then I will look into these
> specs to write really portable software. I found these in html
> on unix-systems.org, i think there are not available in pdf to
> non-member, are they ?

This is the top entry you get when searching google with
"Open Group Base Specifications Issue 6" (aka SuSv3):
    http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007904975/

which is what I use when I need to check the specs (ie. often).
Of course, for inet_aton I used the Stevens book, which I simply
pulled off my bookshelf, but perhaps it is properly documented
somewhere else as well.  Regardless, I think this function is
working properly now,