[uClibc] Re: can someone with mipsel please try my shm test program?

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Mon Aug 4 17:28:25 UTC 2003

Me> I'm trying to use shmget() and shmctl() on my mipsel uClibc linux
Me> system.  I've downloaded and compiled the latest CVS snapshot
Me> (August 3), which Erik says has fixes for mipsel shm, but I still
Me> get bad values in the shm_segsz and shm_nattch fields of struct
Me> shmid_ds.

I noticed that in the latest CVS, mips/bits/shm.h is gone and appears to be
replaced by common/bits/shm.h.  *However*, mips/bits/ipc.h is still
there.  When I compare the contents of mips/bits/ipc.h with the one
from my kernel, struct ipc_perm is *very* different.  Could this be
the reason why I still see garbage in my IPC_STAT return values?

Dave