[uClibc]ssh configuration question.

Floyd Brown flobro at softsmiths.org
Fri Apr 25 19:17:29 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 12:45, bob wrote:
> I know this has to be a configuration problem, but I am at a loss here.
>
> When I run any ssh utility I get the following error:
>     [whatever]: 1:  Syntax error: "(" unexpected
>
> I have not changed any of the ssh configuration files, so that may be an
> issue.
> grepped the code, nothing ...
> searched the list, nothing I could find
> pulled some hair out, balder now, still nothing ...
>
> help!?
>
> - Bob
> rinnes at integraonline.com

<snip>

Does your config file have exec attribute set on it?

If so - I have seen similar problems when my makefiles have exec set on
them. I use midnight commander, and pressing enter on a makefile
normally invokes make, but when exec is set on the file, the shell gets
real confused trying to execute a makefile (literally).

If not - nevermind... (Roseanne Roseannadanna)

Floyd Brown
SoftSmiths Inc