[uClibc]pthread question

Floyd Brown flobro at softsmiths.org
Thu Apr 24 11:58:32 UTC 2003

I have a uclibc snapshot from November 29, 2002 (and it has worked
without a hitch) arm,linux,2.4.18,gcc-3.2.1

There is a strange issue with pthreads in which :
a) If I do not link with a -lpthreads, I do not get an error (just
weird)
b) statically linking with pthreads does not work (links fine, but
faults when the pthread call hits)
c) dynamically linking with pthreads works great!!!

"b" is the problem for now - I need to get an app uploaded, and cannot
remotely upload the shared library as of yet, so I am stuck with static
or no pthreads.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Floyd Brown