[uClibc]How to use uCLibc in a cross compile environement.

Thierry De Corte tdecorte at wavesat.com
Wed Apr 23 18:47:49 UTC 2003

> Hi thierry
>
> I think your problem is during the configuration
> of your uclibc cross compiler. You had to put your
> SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PATH to /lib instead of
> /usr/powerpc-linux-uclibc/lib/.
>
> Try it and tell me what happen ! :-)

Thanks, setting SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PATH is working....

I have a new problem... When I run any programs (including "hello world"), I
get an unresolved symbol for __subdf3. Since I removed UCLIBC_HAS_FLOAT in
.config (my PPC405 doesn't support floats), I'm wondering why it still want
to link to a float function. The problem seems to come from the function
erand48_r which use a double*.

Since erand_r is used in stdlib, I guess I must remove all rand
functionnality from ucLibc...

Any ideas?

Thierry