[uClibc]setjmp, __longjmp, _sigsetjmp?

George Thanos gthanos at telecom.ntua.gr
Thu Apr 17 15:19:29 UTC 2003

Dear list,

I am working on a uClinux - uClibc port on a hyperstone's e132
microprocessor. We indend to contribute to the open source community
both uClibc and uClinux. Kernel developement has almost finished and we
have also ported a significant portion of the library architecture
dependent parts. We still miss some things.

I would like to ask what is the functionality of the setjmp, _sigsetjmp
and __longjmp functions. All implementations in uClibc are in assembly
language that is difficult to understand, since I am not aware with the
the available architectures.

Is there any relevant info or code that I consult?

Best Regards,

- George Thanos