[uClibc]mips, floats, and stdio

Steven Seeger sseeger at stellartec.com
Tue Apr 15 13:46:14 UTC 2003

Hey guys. I built my toolchain using the toolchain script and the latest
0.9.19 release (not the snapshot.) I notice that whenever I use printf with
a float, it segfaults. The processor is a MIPS R4k core, and there is Kernel
FPU emulation. Interestingly enough, cout with floats seems to work.

I was hoping someone could give me a hint or two. I just spent a week
getting the built-in CompactFlash driver working on this part and my 900k
statically linked (to glibc) iwconfig makes my initrd not fit in the flash
heh.

Steve