[uClibc]gcc-3.2 with c++

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Sep 26 22:17:07 UTC 2002

On Thu Sep 26, 2002 at 02:52:43PM -0600, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> > The patch you need is inside of this tarball:
> > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/uclibc/toolchain/gcc-3.2-uclibc-20020916.src.tar.bz2
> >

> If you mean the gcc-001-disable-mathf.patch, that didn't help.
> Same error.  Is there something in the Makefile in the 3-2
> toolchain tarball I should be looking at?

You mean like all the perl scripts that I run to fix up binutils
and gcc?  Yes, that stuff is important and I went to a lot of
bother to write it.  If you don't want to use it thats fine, but
you should at least duplicate what it is doing (i.e. you may want
to run all that stuff by hand and create patches).