[uClibc]"Unkown error..."

Uwe Beutin uwe at imbrium.de
Wed Sep 25 22:47:37 UTC 2002

Hi list,

instead for getting error messages as I'd expect, I am also getting
"unknown errors" on my target system, e.g.

# cat /etc/foo
cat: /etc/foo: Unknown error 2
#

What must I do to change this behaviour? Is it the liberror.txt that
should be copied to /lib?! How?

Also, the vendors/Generic directory.. Where in the make script can I
find which files are being put into the romfs of the target system?

Is it feasible to change things such as /home/httpd/boa.conf in this
directory of should I do a romfsinst with an sepearate user makefile?!

Thanks for any help for my documentation,

	Uwe