[uClibc]searching for statistical information about uClibc

Stephan Knuth Stephan.Knuth at fh-stralsund.de
Tue Sep 17 13:37:24 UTC 2002

Hello,

I'm searching for some statistical data about different small version of C
libraries for linux. I'm interested in information about the following
things regarding uClibc:

number of lines of source code for all supported platforms together,
number of lines of source code for x86,
number of supported platforms right now,
number of implemeted functions,
number of known (and still unsolved) problems,
size of compiled binary (for x86),
amount of needed ressources (eg. ram)

If sombody knows something about it (there is no need for abolute
precision) I could save much time selecting the right library for me.

Thanks in advance.