[uClibc]New uClibc-0.9.15 cross toolchains for MIPS...

Steven J. Hill sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Wed Sep 11 19:07:40 UTC 2002

Greetings.

I am pleased to announce new cross toolchains for uClibc
based MIPS big and little endian compilers. These RPMS
are for installation on a x86 host to produce uClibc
binaries for MIPS targets. They can be downloaded from
the following URL:

    ftp://ftp.realitydiluted.com/Linux/uclibc/

The RPMS are based off of the uClibc toolchain builder
found at:

    http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/uclibc/toolchain/

This toolchain uses the following tool versions:

    binutils-2.13
    gcc-3.2
    uClibc-0.9.15 w/patches to uClibc CVS as of yesterday

These toolchains can also be used to compile Linux MIPS
kernels which I have been doing with no problems at all.
Thanks and enjoy!

-Steve