[uClibc]A question about attribute sections

qmai qmai at oce.nl
Wed Oct 30 13:35:59 UTC 2002

Hi everybody,

I am currently building uClinux with kernel version 2.0.x for the Intel
80960 SB processor.
I have decided to use uClibc with uClinux.
But I have problems when I try to build uClibc.
There is a file called interp.c which resides in
uClinux-dist/lib/uClibc/libc/misc/internals
And this file can't be compiled because my compiler gives the following
error message:
section attributes are not supported for this target

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

regards,

Maurice Maissan