[uClibc]enabling malloc `uClinux broken munmap' code

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Oct 15 07:45:08 UTC 2002

On Tue Oct 15, 2002 at 03:52:02PM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added (locally) the following to the uClibc Makefile to enable the
> malloc work-around for uClinux's broken munmap.  Is this OK?  Maybe it
> ought to be a config-file option or something, but ...

I know that Marshall Midden @brecis.com will probably complain,
since they have built an MMU-less but not uClinux, linux system
but this is probably the best we can do till I commit the new
config system.  I suppose I should try to hurry that up -- its
been sitting waiting for me to commit it since late April....