[uClibc]Question on building shared objects -- possible bug

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri Oct 11 10:59:59 UTC 2002

On Thu Oct 10, 2002 at 10:39:50AM -0400, Joel Coltoff wrote:
> I've finally had some success in building a shared object to use
> with dlopen() on a mipsel system. I still get into trouble (segfault)

There currently seems to be a bug in the shared lib loader for
mips that is causing dlopen() to break.  I've not looked into the
problem, and sjhill (who did the mips shared lib loader work) is
pretty busy on other things at the moment.  So we need someone
that is motivated to dig into the shared lib loader and find out
what the deal is with mips dlopen()....