[uClibc]uClinux-h8300-Userland-init

olivieri jean-marc j_marc_olivieri at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:08:13 UTC 2002

Hi Mr Sato,
I was finally sucessfull in "init" compiling :
I had to modify associated Makefile in following way :
1) Make object files (use of -c gcc's option : don't link the stuff).
2) Explicitly have a link step and I had to include libcrypt.a and libc.a

3) Use of your ld script : uClinux-H 8.x (build of userland)
To do in that way I modified LDFLAGS in this way (in Topdir Makefile) :
LDFLAGS = -s -T /PATH_TO_uClinux-H 8.x/uClinux-H 8.x

Then I modified Makefiles in subdirs to have explicit linking and explicit
use of uClinux-H 8.x.

Is it correct ?