[uClibc]FOLLOWUP: missing stdarg.h stddef.h, etc.

Todd Sundsted toddx503 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 02:23:39 UTC 2002

Erik,

It doesn't work on Mandrake 8.2 either -- which is no surprise given
how close the two distributions are.  Unfortunately, I don't have access
to any other distributions at the moment.

I ported the old method forward into v0.9.15 and was back in business.  I
modified both the Makefile and gcc-uClibc.c.

For the article I think I'll provide the port as a patch for readers who
can't get uClibc to compile per the instructions.

Thanks for your help,
Todd