[uClibc]uClinux-h8300-Userland-init

olivieri jean-marc j_marc_olivieri at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:28:28 UTC 2002

Hi,
I'm a newbee.
I successfully made my toolchain : crossgcc (linux i386 -> h8300h),
binutils, gdb
I crosscompiled as well uClibc v 0.9.9.9
I tested my uClinux kernel (v 2.0.x) on my development board (aki3068net) :
it works (with a romfs I fand at sourceforge.jp)
But now I'm having a problem with the userland : I don't know which packages
to include and more specifically : should I have to use init or init.org
package ?
I tried to compile init and I had a linker error with cypt function : not
found in libraries (I already checked that libcrypt.a was in search path).
Could anyone HELP ME ?
Best regards
Jean-Marc OLIVIERI