[uClibc]problems compiling lshd

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Oct 1 16:06:09 UTC 2002

On Tue Oct 01, 2002 at 05:41:47AM -0700, andy preston wrote:
> Am I the only one who gets this message 10 times a day ? Trying to
> figure out if the problem is somewhere else, or my mail server.

Apparently certain versions of exim are interpreting the email
body as if it were commands.  The only record I have is my email
server gets a "lost connection with <your server> while sending
message body".  So my server puts the email on the deferred queue
and sends it again.  Are you using exim 3.33?