[uClibc]lrzsz build problems

karabo karabo at rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Fri Nov 22 19:21:41 UTC 2002

Hi.

I am battling to get lrzsz (the unix communication package) to work using uClibc.

I am using uClibc 0.9.14,  lrzsz-0.12.20.tar.gz   and [lrzsz_0.12.21-4.diff.gz]  patch from Debian.

I have tried building lrzsz-0.12.20.tar.gz by itself but It wouldn't compile, so resorted to using The debian patch.

I have tried passing various options to the config script but every time i run i386-uclibc-ldd on the binaries it shows that it linked against glibc.

Is there something I am missing as far as which options to pass to the "configure" script in addition to CC=/usr/i386-uclibc/bin/i386-uclibc-gcc?

regards
Steven