[uClibc]ncurses-5.2 problems with make_keys

Mr Pink eleclerc at cgocable.ca
Sat Nov 9 02:12:14 UTC 2002

Hello I'm having trouble compiling ncurses even though I'm using the same
commands found in ncurses.mk

make CC=i386-uclibc-gcc LD=i386-uclibc-ld AS=i386-uclibc-as \
	DESTDIR=$(STAGING_DIR) BUILD_CC=/usr/bin/gcc -C $(NCURSES_DIR)

it seems to have problems running 'make_keys' in the $(NCURSES_DIR)/ncurses
directory.  When I 'vi' the make_keys script it contains a string
"ld-uClibc.so.0 " inside so I assume it links with uClibc and it is probably
why it doesn't work when it is called (I may be wrong though...).

Furthermore, if I type 'make' with the same option immediately after it
stopped for the error it restarts and then stop after a while at another
compiling error telling me that :
'_nc_cap_table' and '_nc_info_table' are undeclared identifiers in the file
'../ncurses/comp_captab.c' line 73 in the function '_nc_get_table'

Anyone knows anything about it ??? Is there a way to avoid it ???

Thanks Everyone,

Mr Pink