[uClibc]'ncftp' and setpgrp

Joel Coltoff joel at wmi.com
Wed Nov 6 12:11:27 UTC 2002

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Mr Pink wrote:

> Hello, I'm trying to compile a little ftp client called ncftp and I'm having
> trouble with the 'setpgrp' function in the configure script
> The script try to test it and see wheter or not it takes any arguments.

This comes up from time to time and what I do is go into the configure
script and hard code the answer. It's not the best way to do it but
there aren't lots of other solutions. The uClibc setpgrp() does not
take args. You'll just need to remember to hack the configure script
everytime you download a new version.

--
Joel Coltoff

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
    -- Niels Bohr