[uClibc]Compile messages with 0.9.15 and latest

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Tue Nov 5 17:10:47 UTC 2002

Erik,

Just a little more info. for you.  I can compile the snapshot from last night
just fine with i586 and lower.  As soon as I set the system for i686 CPUs,
the build fails with the same message about junk after something-or-other.
Anyway, for now I am compiling uClibc with i586 optimizations, but I would
like to eventually be able to track down my problem so that I can use i686
and higher optimizations.  I have a specific i686-based arch I would like to
compile for (the Via chips) eventually, but that is off in the future some
time.

Thanks once more.  :-)

--
Thomas Cameron