[uClibc]Progress but not there yet.

Felton, Mark Mark.Felton at echostar.com
Thu May 9 13:19:15 UTC 2002

I have now had significant progress on my build, but am still having some
problems.
*	I was able to build many of my applications by commenting out some
stuff in /usr/include/wchar.h. I could not figure out how to configure to
get rid of these problems, so I have a temporary work around.
*	One of my libraries is seeing the following missing symbols
	pwrite64
	pread64
	mmap64

Please send any responses directly to my email. I have not yet had time to
go through the mailing list due to other issues. Thank you in advance for
any help you can get me.

	Mark Felton
	mark.felton at echostar.com