[uClibc]Using uClibc and busybox in mips arch.

ljw ljw at ialink.com.tw
Tue May 7 11:23:29 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I am trying to using busybox and uClibc in IDT32334 board(mips-based).
I built the root filesystem with busybox-0.60.3 and uClibc (current cvs
tree,
configured as mipsel) and found following messages at boot-up(DL_DEBUG
enabled in ldso)

/*****************************************************/

VFS: Mounted root (minix filesystem).
Freeing unused kernel memory: 56k freed
Using ELF interpreter /opt/idt32334/mips-linux-uclibc/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0
ELF header=0x2aaa8000
First Dynamic section entry=0x2aaa80cc
About to do library loader relocations.
Done relocating library loader, so we can now
        use globals and make function calls!
GOT found at 0x2aaae000
changing tpnt->libname from
'/opt/idt32334/mips-linux-uclibc/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0' to
'//lib/ld-uClibc-0.9.11.so'
Lib Loader:     (0x2aaa8000) //lib/ld-uClibc-0.9.11.so
searching for library: 'libc.so.0'
searching in ldso dir: //lib
Beginning relocation fixups
Beginning copy fixups