[uClibc]Disabling dynamic-linker.

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri May 3 13:06:49 UTC 2002

On Fri May 03, 2002 at 08:49:42AM -0400, Alicia da Conceicao wrote:
> I get the following:
>
> > arm-elf-nm libc/misc/internals/__uClibc_main.o
> 00000000 D __environ
>          U __errno_location
>          U __h_errno_location
> 00000000 T __uClibc_main
>          U _fini
>          U _init
>          U _stdio_init
>          U atexit
> 00000000 V environ
>          U exit
>          U main

Very interesting indeed.  What version of gcc are you using?
Can you do the following

    rm -f libc/misc/internals/__uClibc_main.o
    make -C libc/misc/internals __uClibc_main.o ARCH_CFLAGS=-E

and then send me (privately) your libc/misc/internals/__uClibc_main.o
file?  Something very wrong is happening.  I get the correct
output here when doing both native and cross-arm compiles,