[uClibc]uClibc 0.9.10 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri Mar 22 02:55:17 UTC 2002

On Thu Mar 21, 2002 at 11:22:38AM -0800, Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> [...]

It works.  Not all thread safe interfaces are implemented yet.
Most interfaces requiring thread safety are, but I have not yet
done a through thread safety audit.

> Also will gdb correctly debug multi-threaded applications linked with
> uClibc?

gdb does not yet correctly debug applications using uClibc +
threads, so I have no cause to expect it to work properly for
mmu-less yet.

> (In a word, If i'm going to use threads, do I have to expect headaches
> debugging ?)

So far, yes.  You will really want to debug things on your host
system as much as possible before deploying a threaded app on an
mmu-less system.