[uClibc]buglet in `tinylogin' with new uClibc stdio

Miles Bader miles at gnu.org
Wed Mar 13 13:28:36 UTC 2002

mjn3 at codepoet.org (Manuel Novoa III) writes:
> The buffer mode initialization of stdin/stdout was incorrect.  Sorry.
> I just fixed and tested it.  I had changed the default static init
> from FBF to LBF at some point and forgotten to adjust _stdio_init().

I'm not sure what you're saying -- do you mean that it (the new stdio)
defaults to line-buffered, but it wasn't getting initialized correctly?

[Even if so, I guess it's a good idea to keep the fflush in tinylogin,
though -- no reason to make things break for those people wacky enough
to use a non-newline-terminated /etc/motd...]

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products