[uClibc]pthread_t

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Mar 6 18:36:30 UTC 2002

On Wed Mar 06, 2002 at 07:29:31PM +0100, Tobias Anderberg wrote:
> > If you want pthread support, you _must_ use that latest from CVS.
>
> Yeah, but how come the i386 compiles without complaining about
> pthread_t, using the same code? I mean, I must have missed some
> definition somewhere but from what I can see I've set it up like
> i386..

Are you interested in something that compiles, or something that
works?  If the former, please feel free to carry on and research
the issue till you are satisfied.  A hint -- not only is the
libpthread source code in 0.9.9 a stub, the header files are also
broken in several ways.  i386 works, since that is what I used
when I wrote the stub libpthread library.