[uClibc]pthread_t

Tobias Anderberg tobias.anderberg at axis.com
Wed Mar 6 18:29:31 UTC 2002

Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Wed Mar 06, 2002 at 06:47:25PM +0100, Tobias Anderberg wrote:
> > Stefan Soucek wrote:
> >
> > Im using 0.9.9. But still, I don't think that's where the problem is,
>
> Let me repeat what Stefan wrote.  If you are using 0.9.9, you
> only have a stub-version of libpthread.  You can dig all you
> like, but the pthread library from 0.9.9 will never do what you
> want it to do.
>
> If you want pthread support, you _must_ use that latest from CVS.

Yeah, but how come the i386 compiles without complaining about
pthread_t, using the same code? I mean, I must have missed some
definition somewhere but from what I can see I've set it up like
i386..

Just for the record, it doesn't fail to compile pthread, if failes in
libc/stdio on popen.c.. See my initial message.

/tobba