[uClibc]MIPS shared libs not working for lib loading

Beaulieu, James A. beaulieu at ti.com
Sat Jun 29 14:53:16 UTC 2002

After doing a bit of comparing, it seems that the culprete may be in the
Montavista unistd.h for their 2.4.17 kernel. It has been modified from
the reference 2.4.17 mips. Of course, this is only a single data point
comparison, and as soon as I can pull down the relevent kernels versions,
and the other mips patches, I can give it more of a compare.

Jim