[uClibc]Small FTP server

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Tue Jun 25 07:20:00 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:27:14AM +0800, Andrew Ip wrote:
> I have tried proftpd which is compiled without pam and shadow, is about
> 219k. And of course, it is compiled with uclibc.  Haven't tried others,
> but shouldn't be too hard. Hope this help.

Thanks for the hint, proftpd is what I also tried yesterday. It's pretty
nice configurable, but as it has a lot of functions which are not needed if
you just want to transfer some data to an embedded system (in a secure
environment) I thought there would be something else which is smaller. But
anyway, it fits my current needs.

Robert
 | Dipl.-Ing. Robert Schwebel | http://www.pengutronix.de |
 | Pengutronix - Linux Solutions for Science and Industry |
 |   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany   |
 |    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4    |