[uClibc]PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE

MR.MUYIWA IGE muyi20 at qrio.com
Thu Jun 6 03:03:13 UTC 2002

I regret any initial embarrassment my letter might
cause you, as we have not had any correspondence before this
time. My  name is MUYIWA IGE, the eldest son of the slain Attorney
General and  Chief Justice of Nigeria, Chief Bola Ige. I got your
contact in my  search for a reliable and trustworthy partner who l
can do business  with.

I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will
be of great assistance to each other. I currently have in my
possession the sum of Forty-Five million US Dollars (US$45
million) cash which l intend to invest, specifically in your country
although I do not know in which area yet. This money came as a payback
contract deal between my Late father and a Russian Firm for a
contract executed in the Country's multi-billion dollars Ministry of
Justice Complex in Abuja. The Russian Partners returned my
father's share of USD$45,000,000.00 after his death and it was lodged
in my father's security company of where l am director at the moment.

Now after my Dads burial on Friday 11th January 2002 and as the
son of the late attorney General, the president and commander
in chief of the armed forces in Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo)
has asked me to submit all documents belonging to the Federal
Government in my daddy's custody for easy assessment and replacement
of the Attorney General. In view of this, l acted fast to withdraw
the US$45,000,000.00 from the company's vault and deposited it in
another Security Company and marked  it as film and film materials. I
have declared my father's Security Company bankrupt. There is no
record of this money traceable by the Government because no document
exists showing that we received the money from the Russians.

Due to the current situation in the country, it has  become quite
impossible for me to make use of this money within. This informs
my decision to transfer the money out of the country for investment.

Please contact me as a matter of urgency to enable us discuss
this transfer in details.

You are at liberty to discuss what your percentage share of the
fumds will be for your assistance.
Please reply by above email. Please do treat this as highly
confidential while you consider the proposal.

I look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Best Regard,
Muyiwa Ige