[uClibc]undefined reference to '__strtol_internal'

uclibc at jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org uclibc at jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org
Fri Jul 19 14:24:22 UTC 2002

Hi,
I'm trying to compile OpenMosix tools for a diskless node with the uclibc library. I set my path to /usr/i386-linux-uclibc/bin and can compile the mosix library (libmos.so) OK and I installed it in /usr/i386-linux-uclibc/lib on my devel machine. When I come to compile something against the uclibc version of libmos I pass -L/usr/i386-linux-uclibc/lib and -lmos to gcc. Everything seems to work OK until I get: "/usr/i386-linux-uclibc/lib/libmos.so: undefined reference to '__strtol_interval'" from ld.

If I repeat the above using regular gcc/libc it works fine. What is __strtol_interval? Am I doing something wrong of is this simply something that's not supported by uClibc. It it likely I could fix things with a medium amount of C programming skill?

Thanks - Jim