[uClibc]POSTFIX with UCLIBC

Nguyen Binh Phuong phuong at tlnet.com.vn
Sun Jul 14 04:21:14 UTC 2002

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Phuong, I am a programmer in VietNam.
I compiled postfix-1.1.10 package with gnulibc, it ran perfectly.
But I have a problem when I port postfix-1.1.10 package  with uclibc.
My computer is Intel 486 using Linux OS (RedHat 7.2). Arcoding to the
instruction of DB_README file, I downloaded, compiled (with uclibc) and
install Berkeley_DB_4.0 package. It have no any problem about DB. But, when I
compile ( type command: make)  , it generate the following warning:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libc.so.6, needed by /usr/lib/libnsl.so may conflict
with libc.so.0

After that, I type "make install" it generate the following error:

bin/postconf: can't load library 'libdb-4.0.so'

Please help me fix this problem,
Thanks in advance.
--
Nguyen Binh Phuong