[uClibc]long long functions in stdlib

Beaulieu, James A. beaulieu at ti.com
Wed Jul 10 15:53:11 UTC 2002

Actually, yes, I am trying to get the complete system into two megs of
flash, and I have the system there, but the more I save, the better I am.
In it, I have to include pretty much a whole dsl/atm router
configuration. There are a bunch of pieces that I have been working on,
and just "hacking to work" rather then fixing. When I get some time
several weeks from now, I will revisit these problem areas, and try to
send in proper patches. For now with the long long support, I just
removed those two functions functionality to get things working.

Perhaps the short term solution is to replace the long long __a with a
long __a1, __a2 inside of the structure, and rewrite the functions to
just use the modified __a1 and __a2. It doesn't seem to be accessed
outside of the *rand* functions anyways.

The long long was just the latest portion. The other posts are just other
areas that I have found.

BTW, half of the ATM library and utilities support is working with uClibc.

Thanks.

Jim

--
James A. Beaulieu