[uClibc]long long functions in stdlib

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Tue Jul 9 22:02:38 UTC 2002

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:10:55AM -0400, Beaulieu, James A. wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> When you build without long long support, the two stdlib functions:
> __drand48_iterate()
> srand48_r()
> fail with they operate on the drand48_data structure. This structure
> properly has the long long __a variable removed, but the above functions
> try to operate on __a anyways. There has to be a rework of the functions
> to support the lack of a long long construct.

Yes.  I started dealing with "no long long" issues last week and
haven't gotten back to it.  I probably won't get to it for a couple
of weeks, as it is stuff I'm doing in my spare time (connected with
my bcc/elks port).  There are a number of places that need fixing.

Do you have a pressing need to build without long long support?

Manuel