[uClibc]can't fild crt0

Brendan J Simon brendan.simon at ctam.com.au
Fri Jul 5 05:11:16 UTC 2002

Why do the install targets use $(PREFIX)/$(DEVEL_PREFIX) ??
eg. install -d $(PREFIX)/$(DEVEL_PREFIX)/lib

Actually I have changed this.  It was $(PREFIX)$(DEVEL_PREFIX) without
the slash in the middle.  I have put have removed the trailing slashes
from all definitions and put them between the variables.  This could
possibly be the source of the my problems but I can't see how at this stage.

Shouldn't it just be $(PREFIX)/lib OR $(DEVEL_PREFIX)/lib ???

Cheers,
Brendan Simon.