[uClibc]mips clone.S & fork.S uclibc implementation

Brian Webb webbb at desertscenes.net
Wed Jul 3 04:03:38 UTC 2002

Erik,

While you're poking around in there, could you please check the finitef
call?  There's a definition of finite in libm/s_finite.c, and there's
definitions of __finitef, but no definition of finitef.  In the mipsel
gcc-3.1 toolchain I'm seeing an unresolved definition of finitef in
libstdc++.

Thanks,

Brian