[uClibc]Removing trapsink addresses

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Jan 30 00:07:49 UTC 2002

On Tue Jan 29, 2002 at 05:00:24PM -0700, Levi Pearson wrote:
> Is there any way to tell the agent to forget about its current trapsink
> directives?  If not, will it be necessary to completely reset the
> agent?  If that's what I need to do, what's the best way to do it?

Ok, now I know what you are talking about.  But I havn't got any
answers for you.  snmp application issues are pretty solidly off
topic.  This mailing list is for development of the uClibc
library.  If you are using uClibc and are seeing uClibc related
bugs or compile problems, then I can help you.  Perhaps there are
some snmp related mailing lists somewhere were you can find
people that know and use such things,