[uClibc]longjmp, must be broken

Axel Barnitzke barney at xkontor.com
Thu Jan 24 16:56:22 UTC 2002

By sticking around a busybox/shell/ash/exraise() segmentation fault
error I compiled the uClibc/test/setjmp test and it fails with:

 > calling setjmp, should return with 0
 > setjmp returned 0
 > now calling longjmp, setjmp should return with 1
 > returned from longjmp, must be broken

Now I'm quitw clueless 'cause setjmp/longjmp are quite
old and I don't think the problem can be found in this
files.
May be one of the wizards has an idea how to solve this
problem?

Repository revision: 1.8
/var/cvs/uClibc/libc/sysdeps/linux/i386/setjmp.S

Repository revision: 1.3
/var/cvs/uClibc/libc/sysdeps/linux/i386/longjmp.c

Repository revision: 1.46
/var/cvs/busybox/shell/ash.c,v

gcc --version: 2.95.3

Kernel 2.4.10 and 2.4.17