[uClibc]uClibc 0.9.8 + util-linux 2.11m

Don Werve donw at examen.com
Thu Jan 10 18:51:02 UTC 2002

I'm trying to build util-linux against uClibc for a specialized root+boot
rescue disk here at work; yes, I'm aware that there are many out there, but
I'm working towards something specific.  That being said, I'm getting errors
on the "large file" functions (open64, etc.) when I attempt to build
util-linux.

uClibc won't build if I set 'DOLFS = true'; and I don't need large file
support.  Anyone know of a version of util-linux I can use, or of a patch
to make the world happy and bright again?

Thanks!

--
Don Werve <donw at examen.com>
Unix System Administrator

Plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens.