[uClibc]sched_setscheduler & friends

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Wed Jan 2 18:06:48 UTC 2002

Hi,

unfortunately, uClibc does currently not support the sched_setscheduler
syscalls & friends, which I need for some of the userspace programs in
RTAI. I've tried to find out how glibc handles that stuff, but there's too
much magic for me...

__sched_setscheduler() (which is weak_aliased to sched_setscheduler) is
defined in sysdeps/generic/sched_sets.c (glibc-2.2.4), but the code looks
like just being a dummy:

----------8<---------
int __sched_setscheduler (pid_t pid, int policy, const struct sched_param
*param)
{
  __set_errno (ENOSYS);
  return -1;
}
stub_warning (sched_setscheduler)

If anyone can enlighten the darkness I would be happy...

Robert
 | Dipl.-Ing. Robert Schwebel | http://www.pengutronix.de |
 | Pengutronix - Linux Solutions for Science and Industry |
 |   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany   |
 |    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4    |