[uClibc]Prepare for the 0.9.9 release

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri Feb 1 06:40:30 UTC 2002

On Thu Jan 31, 2002 at 07:16:06PM +0000, Alex Holden wrote:
> Erik Andersen wrote:
>
> >All the major changes I intend to have in place for the 0.9.9
> >release are now in place.  Unless someone can find any
> >showstopper bugs, I plan on releasing 0.9.9 this evening pretty
> >much as-is.  If you possibly can, please take the time to do some
> >testing today, just to double check that everything is working as
> >expected.  I'm looking forward to another very solid release,
>

> Looks good, buildroot-tux with the latest CVS uClibc produces a working
> system without needing to fix anything up by hand, and running
> buildroot-tux as a non-root user is working again too.

I just made a few more little tweaks, so it should be even
cleaner now.  I just did a 'make distclean' and was able to build
the whole buildroot-tux without problems, flashed it to my phone,
and now it is working better then ever.  Especially with the
setjmp fixes I made over the last couple of days, ash is behaving
perfectly now -- no more cases of ash dying when hitting ^C on a
client app.